Thursday, September 24, 2009

Report of Tom's post

Unfortunately, I couldn't, for unkown reasons, leave comments on his blog, so I decided to print it hear. I think that Tom is exactly wright. I also think that lack of books can bring us to "The students don't have a connection to the internet, which will cause a lack of information & knowledge. The students won't be able to do their homework properly and therefore will not become as smart as they should." So the books is another problem.....

4 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with Tom's post.

    Hmmmm - maybe he does not want comments....

    But even without books for everyone or wi-fi connections you still have....TEACHERS.

    Note the plural!!!!

    Ian's students can ask me; my students can ask him. You can also probably ask Joanna, Shazmin, Steve about business and/or accounts.

    Then perhaps the most important resource: each other - especially the A2 students!

    Many of them achieved a grade A in Economics.

    There are many bright, helpful students. I gave you all a list of mentors.

    Talk to them, look at their notes, discuss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know this, but books are very useful,are they? I mean just to keep syllabus (I mean other subjects, nit economics, because we've already had this in page 9 - 13 ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, books are useful - so how do you explain NO COMMENTS on:

    http://efeconomics.blogspot.com/2009/09/important-message-as-economics.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi LexxxST thanks for taking the time to post a reply! I don't know why you guys are not able to leave comments at my post, but I really hate it! I love to see comments, it is a reward for your work! I have WiFi now by the way!

    And Chris, I know that not having access to WiFi isn't the end of the world. I just wanted to rant about it, so I used my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete