Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jihad Watch

It was not easy for me to understand, but I learned that Netherlands have problems with Moslem and some politicians want to fight with this problem. I agree with them, because I think that different religions on one territory can bring to war. For example, Egypt and Israel, where to boarders countries with different religions always have conflicts between each other. I also understood that a lot of politicians in Netherlands are keeping stereotypes during their work for the country.They don't do anything new they just keep flow.  Author compare their work with keeping GPS's commands: "Then they did turn left. Because their ideological GPS is programmed to only turn "left" ever since the sixties. They cannot do anything else." 

No comments:

Post a Comment